|Uh-oh! It looks like this article is Stolen!|
this page uses too many links from or is probably stolen from Encyclopedia SpongeBobia.
- Squidward Tentacles
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Mrs. Puff
- Bikini Bottomites
We begin with a ANOTHER title card displaying "Boat Smarts With Mrs. Puff", then the narrator displays another card saying: C.O.B.B.U.T.K.S.B.O.T.R.A.O.O.B.A.T. (Citizens Of Bikini Bottom United To Keep Spong Bob Off The Road And Out Of Boats All Together) Then the tape goes to Mrs. Puff who is sitting on her desk introducing herself to the video. She discusses the good and bad drivers. (Squidward is the one with Boat Smarts, but SpongeBob is the one without it.)
A driver with boat smarts fills his (or her) tire up to the appropriate level, but a driver without boat smarts pays no attention to how much air he (or she) is using. Squidward fills it up enough. Yet SpongeBob pumps it up too much, making the boat tip over, crushing half of Squidward's boat and having the wheel pop right in front of his face.
(After that, it shows another card saying: Buckling Up.) This shows Squidward in a boat mobile holding the wheel. The camera zooms in closer and it shows Squidward with his seatbelt in the proper manner. He then starts driving until he sees a Bikini Bottom Traffic lights and he stops. Once Squidward stops, we see SpongeBob crazily speeding around a corner with no regard for safety and possibly with no seatbelt on. He hits Squidward who goes flying into a steamroller. He gets severely hurt. (A driver with boat smarts uses a seatbelt to avoid serious injury, unlike 1 without boat smarts.)
(The next card displays: Adjusting Mirrors.) It shows Squidward adjusting his mirrors before he begins to start the boat mobile. Squidward starts the boat and begins to drive. SpongeBob though he adjusts his mirror dangerously while driving with one leg. He hits many fish, although he does not know because he is focusing on the mirror. He then swerves in front of Squidward and Squidward yells at SpongeBob. SpongeBob adjusts the other mirror and hits Squidward with a beam of light and he is blinded until he puts on sunglasses. But Squidward sees a wall and crashes. It shows a crash dummy although instead of the head it shows Squidward's (A driver with boat smarts adjusts his (or her) mirrors before driving, while the other does it while driving.)
Then you see Mrs. Puff in Squidward's boat mobile talking about not drinking, eating or druging while driving. Squidward drives well. She explains how Squidward's eyes are locked on the road. Then SpongeBob swerving while eating a hamburger and reading. He also shaves and is blinded by the white froth, thus making people crash. When some fish crashes SpongeBob says: "Hi there!" and turns around making even more people crash. Eventually there is a huge stockpile of cars and the owners are very angry. SpongeBob still speeds past, runs over a puddle and slides around saying: "Wheeeeeee!". SpongeBob then says hi to Mrs. Puff and SpongeBob's boat mobile slips on a mini pebble, strangely making his boat mobile act as a ramp in which Squidward's boat mobile travel over. They fly into the big stockpile of all the cars (The fish run away) and it makes a huge crash. Mrs. Puff blows up very fat and SpongeBob drives past saying: "Looks like you guys forgot your Boat Smarts!", he smiles and drives off, making dust and the low quality video tape recorder stops with Mrs. Puff saying: "Never mind."
Death and Injuries
- Squidward gets squeezed through the steamroller, because Squidward is unable to take off his seatbelt in time
- Squidward's head gets smashed into the windshield and slides.
- Several citizens were run over by SpongeBob's boat while SpongeBob adjusting his mirror.
- SpongeBob's face is wiped off.
Destruction and Abuse
- SpongeBob's boat tire is deflated after pumping too much air in it.
- Squidward's boat is smashed in half.
- Squidward's boat is collided by SpongeBob's boat, causing the seat goes off.
- Squidward's boat gets crashed into a wall, turning into a crash test dummy with his head.
- Sadie's boat gets crashed into a lamp post.
- Several boats were flipped over by SpongeBob's boat, causing an accident.
- Squidward's boat was destroyed in the crash.
- This is the second episode to be designed as a training video, the first was "Krusty Krab Training Video". This episode aired before Good Ol' Whatshisname because this episode was short (4 min.), like Help Wanted and Reef Blower.
- When Squidward crashes into the brick wall, a reference to crash-test dummies is made
- On the TV version of this episode when the crash test dummy Squidward crashes into the wall his mouth opens as he says "Ow"; on the DVD version his mouth opens two seconds after he crashes but the audio is heard at the end of the crash.
- This episode was shortened and used in a Toyota commercial.
- 47th time Patrick doesn't appear.
- The scene where SpongeBob says "Whee!" while raising his arms is a possible parody of Wooldoor Sockbat on Drawn Together Who says "Whee!" a lot, and his attitude and behavior parodies SpongeBob's.
- This is the only episode where you can actually see the wing mirrors on the boats.
- When Sadie crashed into a lampost, she screamed and called SpongeBob a jerk on the TV version. On the DVD version, she only screamed.
- Mr. Krabs doesn't appear in this episode
- This is the 1st time Mrs.Puff makes a training video to an episode.
- Horlepiep - Title Card.
- Pageantry Processional - "'Boat Smarts with Mrs. Puff'!" This driving safety film is brought to you by C.O.B.B.U.T.K.S.B.O.T.R.A.O.O.B.A.T. (Citizens of Bikini Bottom United to Keep SpongeBob Off The Road And Out Of Boats All Together)."
- Busy Life - Safety film prologue.
- Shopping Spree - #1: (Example #1) Tire pressure.
- The Wheels of Industry - (Example #2) Buckling up.
- Highly Strung - (Example #3) Adjusting mirrors.
- Shopping Spree - #2: (Example #4) - Don't drink or drug while you drive.