Notice: this page uses content stolen from Encyclopedia SpongeBobia
|Uh-oh! It looks like this article is Stolen!|
this page uses content stolen from Encyclopedia SpongeBobia.
Plankton is tired of the Chum Bucket's lack of business. So he tricks SpongeBob and Patrick into fixing it up, horribly. Squidward criticizes them and tells them that they weren't painting correctly, He joins in, and paints different art on the front of the restaurant. Sheldon J. Plankton sees this as an opportunity to purloin theKrabby Patty formula, as Mr. Krabs is on vacation. However, When Plankton slides into the safe, he finds out that Krabs has replaced the formula with a to do list and reveals that he keeps the formula in another safe when he goes on vacation. When Plankton comes out of the safe, The Krusty Krab is out of its place, on The Chum Bucket's foundation! Mr. Krabs sees this and literally pushes the Krusty Krab to its normal spot, with Plankton going back to the Chum Bucket, now gone. After about a day, Mr. Krabs is enjoying the remodeled Krusty Krab, which was remodeled by Squidward who used parts of the Chum Bucket, including the floors of the Chum Bucket for the new wall areas, the walls of the Chum Bucket for the central fountain, and Plankton's Wife for the Computer. The episode ends with a customer wanting to order a Krabby Patty, until Mr. Krabs persuades him to get 4 for $100.
- Running Gag: Whenever someone uses the word "pizazz" Sparkles fall from their hands. They appear to take physical form.
- Goof: When Plankton is talking to SpongeBob before entering the Chum Bucket, SpongeBob has paint on him but in the next shot there's no paint on him.
- Amazingly, Squidward shows almost no hostility to SpongeBob, Patrick, or Plankton in this episode.
- This also happens in the episode Krabby Road as Squidward isn't hostile toward SpongBob, Patrick, or Plantkon.
- The music from Karate Island, Wigstruck, The Thing, Friend or Foe and Roller Cowards can be heard when SpongeBob floods the Krusty Krab.
- The computer game SpongeBob was playing was Solitaire, a game that is preinstalled on Windows computers.
- When Squidward sees the Chum Bucket being painted he is in his 'walking out-fit', but while he's painting, he's back to his normal clothes.
- In this episode Plankton seems bigger than usual.
- This is one of the rare occasions where Squidward is not irritated by Mr. Krabs as he is happy for Squidward's work.
- This is the first and only episode where SpongeBob can't function without his brain.
- There is no way The Krusty Krab could replace the Chum Bucket because the Chum Bucket is bigger than The Krusty Krab
- At the end of this episode, Karen is at The Krusty Krab. She might be working there to get money to rebuild the Chum Bucket.
- At the end of the episode, the customer paid $100 for 4 Krabby Patties, which means the 'ambiance' made Krabby Patties worth $25.00.
- The time SpongeBob asked Plankton for a drink, when Plankton was telling SpongeBob to follow him inside The Chum Bucket then SpongeBob put the paintbrush in the paint bucket.... One thing most viewers don't know is that Plankton is behind a blue paint bucket and when he said SpongeBob to follow him, SpongeBob was painting red so he put the red paintbrush in the blue paint bucket which ruined the paint.
- This is the first episode to show a normal computer instead of a computer like Karen (even though that was her modified)
- Plankton looked up when he was crying. This may be a reference toWalking Small.
- This is the first time SpongeBob and Patrick puts the Krusty Krab in the wrong place before Mr. Krabs had a vacation.
- Karen implies it's the poor upkeep of the Chum Bucket that keeps customers away, but it's really the poor quality of the food. In fact, she often suggests Plankton come up with new recipes to attract customers.
- Patrick disappears after the Krusty Krab is back in its position. And he was never shown when the Krusty Krab is in the modern style.
- Squidward uses SpongeBob's line, "Everyone's a critic" in "Frankendoodle".
- It is very exaggerated when Mr Krabs kick his own throat security box of the secret formula, would have been more reasonable had taken the bottle of formula in one of his bags of luggage.
- Like in the episode Krabby Road, SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, and Plankton are all the main characters.
- The plot is also very similar as Plankton uses SpongBob, Patrick, and Squidward (without them knowning) in a way to help him steal the Secret Formula.
- This is the first time Karen is working at the Krusty Krab. The second will be in Karen 2.0.
- This is the second time SpongeBob and Patrick are painting a building, in this episode's case, the Chum Bucket. The first was Mr. Krabs' house back in the episode Wet Painters.
- Many fans confuse this episode's name with "Home Sweet Bucket" which the name is similar to the episodes Home Sweet Rubble and Home Sweet Pineapple.
APM Music Identification
- Terror By Night - The water streams out from the Krusty Krab.
- Drama Link D - "Can't you two think of anything RIGHT?!"
- Dramatic Impact - "What happened to the Krusty Krab?"
- Unkown Tracks 3 - SpongeBob floods the Krusty Krab.
- Tomfoolery - Squidward yells at SpongeBob and Patrick for not doing a good enough job on painting.