- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Squidward Tentacles
- Sheldon J. Plankton (speaking cameo)
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Nat Peterson
- Frankie Billy
- Tina Fran
- Fred Rechid (blue)
- Debbie Rechid
Mr. Krabs is counting his money, but when he gets to his 456th coin, he splits his nail. He calls in for an appointment and said they had an open time now. He then flips the mustache on his grayscale picture, goes down a plank and heads to the door. When he gets to the door, SpongeBob asks him where he's going. Mr. Krabs said it was a "top secret". SpongeBob then questions that Mr. Krabs has a secret. Then SpongeBob asks who is going to be in charge when he's gone. Since Squidward is too lazy, he puts SpongeBob in charge of the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob is determined to do a great job when he is in charge. SpongeBob wakes up Squidward, who is asleep, and tells him to continue working. Squidward knows that SpongeBob is easy to fool, so he said that he is supposed to rest, and to not wake him up. When SpongeBob asks him who is going to take orders, Squidward tells him to do it. SpongeBob knows he has to cook patties, give them to the customers, and to clean the toilets. So, Squidward lies again by pointing to Frank and said he wants to be a fry cook, and lets him cook his own patties. So, SpongeBob lets the customer cook the patties. Then, Squidward sees SpongeBob serving the food to the customers, and Squidward says that SpongeBob's hands are filthy, but his feet are clean (In reality, it is reverse). So, SpongeBob serves the food with his feet with a customer being grossed out. Later, SpongeBob orders some decorations to make the Krusty Krab look nicer. Squidward lies once again and told SpongeBob that Mr. Krabs keeps the Krusty Krab a dump to make the food seem to taste better. So, SpongeBob covers the entire inside of the Krusty Krab with garbage and sludge. The customers start to leave, and Squidward said to bring them back, SpongeBob must provide some entertainment for them. SpongeBob starts to dance, and the customers start to become afraid of him. Soon enough, Mr. Krabs gets back and he finds SpongeBob dancing and the customers cowarding in fear, the Krusty Krab a filthy mess, some stranger cooking the patties and Squidward sleeping on the job (which is normal according to Mr. Krabs). SpongeBob explains he did everything Squidward told him by telling him secrets. Mr. Krabs thinks Squidward told him about his split nail. So, since SpongeBob is still in charge, Mr. Krabs has to clean dishes, and he hurts his finger again. The episode ends with SpongeBob dancing.
- Mr. Krabs dialled the number on the telephone "5559137"
- SpongeBob's dances are similar to a Russian dance and Irish dance.
- This is the second time an episode shows an indication to a possible odor in Spongebob's feet. The other times are "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" and "Clash of the Triton"
- This is the fifth time SpongeBob is shown with a Black Eye. the first time being in "No Weenies Allowed", the second time being in "Krabby Land" and the third being in "Blackened Sponge" and the fourth time Stuck in the Wringer.
- At the credits of this episode it shows that this was the cast of Chum Caverns.
- Acording to this episode, Mr. Krabs has some sensible pliers.
- 59th time Patrick doesn't appear.
- The title card is the same as Pickles and A Day Without Tears, except it's rotated 90 degrees to the right.
- There was a deleted scene in this episode. It was just SpongeBob dancing longer.
- Squidward told SpongeBob to get the Krusty Krab dirty so the food would seem better by comparison, yet SpongeBob dirties up someone's food.
- When SpongeBob was dancing, it was a reference to Sandy Aharleinseinchesster.
- Nat Peterson had a new relationship with Tina.
- When Mr. Krabs turns the mustache on the picture in his office, that could possibly be his father Victor Krabs.
- The Chum Bucket is mentioned in this episode.
- Plankton says blood shoot in this episode.
- Considering Spongebob has been ordered by Mr. Krabs to clean up the Krusty Krab on more than one occasion, he should've figured out that Squidward's tips to make the place a mess were bogus.
- Despite Squidward's false advice, hands are cleaner than feet. Hands are washed in soap frequently, whereas feet are not, and feet are not cleaned after coming into contact with floors and other dirty surfaces (but hands are).
- When SpongeBob was naming all of Squidward's duties he grew three extra fingers. (to make seven fingers on one hand, which is an impossible thing to do).
- In Greece that episode transleted The Manager
- This is the second time Mr. Krabs actually works at the Krusty Krab as a regular employee. The first was in Selling Out.
- This is also the second time SpongeBob is in charge of the entire Krusty Krab. The first was in Patty Hype(though Mr. Krabs let SpongeBob have the Krusty Krab thus putting SpongeBob in full charge of it).
- Great Moments - You okay boy?
- Drama Link D - SpongeBob takes off his shoe and sock.