- Mr. Krabs
- Noxious Enterprise's Super SPU-31 Liquid-Cooled Mobile Proccesing Unit (Debut)
- T-119A Compumatic (Debut)
- Perch Perkins (Cameo)
- Command Module (Debut)
At the Chum Bucket, Plankton is introducing a new chum sauce, which melted through the pan and later through the floor. Just then, the alarm sounded, informing Plankton about a customer. Plankton went to recieve the order, only to find that he wanted a Krusty Krab product, so Plankton told him to get those foods and beverages at the Krusty Krab. As he complained over how the people won't buy his food, he felt that Karen wasn't a good employee to him. Then, he threatens to replace his wife with much cooler machines, all three which failed to operate steadily. One of those machines was a toaster with arms and legs, which exploded, but survived. Another which is made of mostly liquid, but popped open and lost its liquid and also survived. The last being a windmill with a hairdryer on its back. Soon, the new inventions were acting agressive toward each other. Plankton stated that he has had enough of Karen. Karen left a note saying that she's tired of being blamed for his failures. Later, Plankton sics his machines on the Krusty Krab, but it fails. He sees Karen, who has come back to get her things. He apologizes to her and she accepts his apology. They go back to the Chum Bucket together.
- Computer misspelled as "Komputer" like in Bahasa, Indonesia.
- There is little chance of any devastating attack on Bikini Bottom with a machine that uses such a short plug Bikini Bottomites caused the damage themselves.
- It is unknown how the liquid robot rebuilds itself.
- This is one of few episodes where Plankton takes the role of an "protagonistic villain."
- SpongeBob does not appear until the last 5 minutes of the episode.
- Plankton is the main protagonist for some season 6 episodes such as Chum Bucket Supreme and Single Cell Anniversary.
- Karen actulaly was once the reason for Plankton's failulure to get the formula in For Here or To Go? when she anilized the formula using the contents of his stomach.
- Plankton's outfit is probably a reference to Adolf Hitler.
- The Chum Bucket has a drive-thru in this episode.
- 58th time Patrick didn't appear.
- Running Gag: Plankton forgetting to blink.
- This episode has by far the smallest cast of characters since the episode Reef Blower.