Notice: this page uses content stolen from Encyclopedia SpongeBobia
|Uh-oh! It looks like this article is Stolen!|
this page uses content stolen from Encyclopedia SpongeBobia.
|Season 9, Episode 186b|
|Air date||January 19, 2013|
|Written by|| Marc Ceccarelli|
Safe Deposit Krabs
Don't Look Now
Plankton's Pet is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season 9. In this episode, Plankton gets a pet when he cannot steal the Krabby Patty secret formula.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star (cameo)
- Squidward Tentacles
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Spot (debut)
- Karen Plankton
- Elderly Snail (cameo)
- Sea Monkey (debut)
- Sea Urchin
It begins in the Krusty Krab where a man gets his Krabby Patty. All of sudden a baby comes and takes the Krabby Patty. Everyone thought is was cute. Mr. Krabs looked at him in his office. He saw it was Plankton. Mr. Krabs started beating him up. Everybody couldn't believe he was beating up a baby. Then Mr. Krabs ripped off his head. The Krusty Krab customers fainted. Then Mr. Krabs put the head back on and launched him to the Chum Bucket. Karen took the diaper then put it in the trash where Plankton walks out. Karen said that he should get a pet. SpongeBob decided to help him look for a pet. At the animal shelter, Plankton sees a guard worm, an old gross snail, and even Patrick! Plankton almost gets swallowed by a pet. Then an amoeba saves his life. Plankton wanted the amoeba. SpongeBob told him to name it Spot. At the Chum Bucket Plankton taught Spot some tricks like stay, sit, and roll over. Then he taught him how to steal a Krabby Patty. Plankton wasn't finished talking when Spot left to the Krusty Krab unseen to get a Krabby Patty. Karen said he deserves a treat. Then Spot ate the whole Krabby Patty in one bite. Plankton was then left enraged at Spot and ties his leash to his mailbox. Seconds later, Plankton goes outside to apoligise to Spot, but finds Spots leash, with no Spot to be seen. Plankton then goes out to find him, with Spongebob's help. Soon they stuble opon the shelter, then go inside. It is very dark inside so Spongebob tries to find the light switch. ther are 2 switches so Spongebob turns on both. 1 turns on the lights, and the other opened the pens! The guard worm, sea monkey, and sea urchin were going to attack SpongeBob and Plankton, but finds Spot on his eye. The animals laugh at Spot. Then Spot turns big and scares them away. Plankton then decides he his going to keep Spot and was sorry he yelled at him.
- Plankton gets a pet for the very first time.
- Before this episode premiered, there was a marathon of pet episodes including Have You Seen This Snail,The Thing, Wormy, Dumped, Pet or Pests, and others.
- The title card music is the same as License to Milkshake.
- In the title card, you can see Spot splattered on the ground.
- It is unknown how Patrick got in the Animal Shelter, although it might be because of his appearance in Grooming Gary when he is shown as SpongeBob's pet.
- This episode was paired with Gary in Love when it premiered.
- This is the sixth appearance of the Guard-Worm.
- SpongeBob mentioned he got Gary from the animal shelter. This is true, because in Treats! Gary showed SpongeBob a baby picture of him, and SpongeBob said it was when he got him from the pound.
- This is the second episode to premiere in 2013. The first was Squid Defense.
- It is unknown if Spot will be a permanent part of SpongeBob.
- This is the sixth time a sea urchin is shown.
- Goof: When Spongebob flips the switch that opens the animal pens, the sea urchin was in the 3rd pen. Then when Spot scares the animals back into their pens, the sea urchin goes into the 2nd pen. It is possible that the animals were too scared of Spot so they got their cages mixed up.
- Mr. Krabs is a minor character in this episode.