- Sandy Cheeks
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Squidward Tentacles
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Larry the Lobster
- Gary the Snail
- Patrick Star (speaking cameo)
- Nat Peterson
- Debbie Rechid
- Sadie Rechid
- Bikini Bottomies
- Sea Moyster
At Sandy's treedome, Sandy has a lot of work to do, and SpongeBob is helping her rake the leaves. She is fretting and worrying, and SpongeBob asks her why. She explains that she is going into hibernation in a week, and have to get their work done quickly, so they can have as much play time as possible. SpongeBob promises to commit all the time he has not already given to Mr. Krabs to her. However, their activities, which include sandboarding, trying to knock each other off the top of the "Sea Needle", "Extreme Jacks", and "Find the Hay in the Needlestack", prove extremely dangerous, and SpongeBob, being not as tough as Sandy, can barely avoid getting killed, and at one point is reduced to a literal puddle. He goes into hiding to escape from her, and Sandy, worrying for his safety, forces everyone in Bikini Bottom to form a search party for SpongeBob. Sandy has them search in dangerous places such as sulfur fields and a poison sea urchin cove, and after days of searching with no success, the people decide to hide from Sandy as well. Still frantic, Sandy now starts literally destroying the city while looking for SpongeBob. The people, who are hiding under Patrick's Rock, discover that SpongeBob is under the rock too and throw him out for Sandy to find. Sandy is relieved to see him and gives SpongeBob a bone-crushing hug. She says that they have just enough time to go "atom smashing" before she hibernates, but SpongeBob finally explains to her that she is hurting him. While he does so, he realizes that Sandy has fallen asleep, and the relieved SpongeBob then falls asleep as well. Patrick, eating an ice cream and carrying a grocery bag, appears and sees the people under his rock, exclaiming "Who are you people?!" as the episode ends.
- Real Western Steel- Sandy rakes leaves.
- Harry's Back- "I is 100% ma-male."
- Real Western Steel- "Enough chitter-chatter, SpongeBob!"
- Rococo Rondo- "Uh... I can explain."
- Hawaiian Link (b)- "What a workout."
- Holiday Playtime- SpongeBob goes for a bike ride.
- Danger Zone- "SpongeBob's tie!"
- Gruesome- Sandy organizes a search party for SpongeBob.
- Death Trap- Sandy lifts up buildings.
- Rococo Rondo- "Uh, I can explain."
- Real Western Steel- Sandy is happy to see SpongeBob.
- Stack of Leis- "I just can't take the games!"
- Aloha Oe - Sandy falls asleep and Patrick returns home yelling "WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!"
- Death Rattle: Preformed by Pantera. Title card; SpongeBob and Sandy go skiing; Sandy launches *SpongeBob; The industrial park is shown; the hay in the needle stack; "Sandy, WAIT!!"
- A scene "hay in the needle stack" is title card of Bubble Troubles.
- The "Sea Needle" is a parody of the Space Needle in Seattle.
- Since SpongeBob is a sponge, tough games like them are delicate for him because Sandy wears a helmet.
- In Hebrew, the episode is called "מחפשים את ספוגבוב", which means "Looking for SpongeBob"
- This is the second episode where its title card is animated, the first being "SB-129".
- Twenty third episode with its name within the episode.
- The "industrial park" setting resembles some of the settings seen in "A Life in a Day".
- This the second episode to have a comedy drummer gag. The first was Culture Shock, The third is Krab Borgand the fourth is "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve".
- The running gag in this episode is a guy having random things happening to him, usually just saying "Uh... I can explain..."
- This is the second episode that SpongeBob says "This squirrel's trying to kill me". The first was "MuscleBob BuffPants".
- SpongeBob says "Yeah" after jumping off a mountain the same way he does in a later episode, "Wet Painters."
- Patrick's line of "Who are you people?!" would later be used by him in "I'm with Stupid".
- The game "find the hay in the needle stack" is an obvious parody to "find the needle in the hay stack", except reversed.
- This is one of few episodes where Sandy cries.
- Spongebob breaks the fourth wall by noticing the heavy metal music. (he makes a scared face)
- The big green fish which Sandy thought was a moist cave was most likely an elephantfish.
- When SpongeBob lands after flying off a ramp while sandboarding, two bones protrude out of the top of his head, despite him being an invertebrate.
- When Sandy goes over to paint her fence, the green bikini bottom she wears underneath her skirt is gone.
- Even though Sandy paints entirely over SpongeBob's water helmet with white paint, his eyes are still visible.
- Throughout the entire episode, Sandy's acorn is black rather than its usual color.
- When SpongeBob and Sandy are in the industrial park, they jump over a metal jaw that is chomping rocks. Sandy and SpongeBob successfully jump over the machine and, although they went flying forward, in the next scene, they are seen falling straight down. This wouldn't make sense due to them going over a ramp.
- There were two Nats once. One went into the three-eyed sea elephant and one standing near Sandy.
- When Sandy blew the whistle, she could blow through her helmet.
- When Sandy was looking for SpongeBob under the buildings, she missed two of them.
- When Sandy busts into the Krusty Krab, she points to Frank, the muscular fish, saying that him and whoevers in his side is on Alpha team. However, Frank screams "Gold team rules!"