|Stuck in the Wringer|
|Season 7, Episode 128b|
|Air date||July 19, 2009|
|Written by|| Zeus Cervas|
Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy
SpongeBob gets stuck in his wringer, but he doesn't let that stop him from his daily activities.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Squidward Tentacles
- Mr. Krabs
- Krusty Krab customers
- Carnival fish
SpongeBob takes a morning shower at the beginning of this episode. When he gets out, he dries himself off in his wringer. As he starts to walk out of his bathroom, he nearly slips on a bar of soap. He is so proud of himself for avoiding a potential injury, that he doesn't notice that a rubber ducky has flown into his bathroom through his window. He trips over the ducky, then slips back onto the bar of soap, and finally gets stuck in his wringer. At this point, Patrick enters the bathroom and asks SpongeBob if he's seen his rubber ducky. SpongeBob points out the ducky that he tripped over, which is still on his floor. Patrick runs over to it, excaliming "Ducky! I found you!" SpongeBob regretfully interrupts the reunion after a bit, telling Patrick that he needs help. He begins to explain that he is stuck in his wringer, but Patrick interrupts before he can finish, saying he knows how to help SponeBob. However, the problem only gets worse when Patrick, misunderstands the situation and uses Forever Glue to permanently trap SponeBob inside it. SpongeBob is a bit upset, but tries to go about his usual day. But, being stuck in the wringer causes some unforseen problems. He causes chaos at the Krusty Krab, and gets kicked out of work because he put Mr. Krabs' money in danger. Patrick meets him outside, and asks how his day is going. SpongeBob admits that he's having some trouble, and Patrick decides to take SpongeBob to Weenie Hut Jr.'s fir soome ice cream to cheer him up. SpongeBob becomes even sadder when he discovers that the wringer prevents him from eating his ice cream. Patrick suggests that they go to the carnival, the "funnest spot in the ocean." Carnival games prove impossible for SpongeBob, but patrick has lots of fun. Patrick's good luck annoys SpongeBob, which finally causes him to lose his temper and scream at Patrick for ruining his life. Patrick runs off crying as a result, and the other fish at the carnival are disgusted with SpongeBob's outburst (they seem to know that Patrick had not helped him one bit, but that he had at least tried, despite his stupidity), and tell SpongeBob that he deserved what he got, sending him into depression. The next morning, Patrick tries to ignore the fact that all of the things he usually does involve SpongeBob, and keeps telling himself that he's not supposed to care about SpongeBob anymore. Patrick finds that forgettng about his friend is impossible, and enters the pineapple by breaking down the door whiile yelling: "I'm coming buddy!" Inside, he finds a depressed and slightly crazed SpongeBob watching TV static. Horrified by this, and blaming himself for SpongeBob's problem, Patrick cries. His tears splash on the glue and melt some of it. Realizing this, SpongeBob suggests that they both cry, so hemight be able to slip out of the wringer. Both friends cry, which melts the glue and allows SpongeBob to be free of the wringer. SpongeBob and Patrick hug when SpongeBob tosses the wringer into the air,.When it comes back down, it lands around the two, leaving them stuck in the wringer together.
- This is the second time that Super Weenie Hut Jr's is shown. The first time was in No Weenies Allowed, but this episode reveals what it looks like inside.
- When Spongebob and Patrick are in Super Weenie Hut Jr's, the backround music is the same as the title card music in, "No Weenies Allowed." Also, this episode plays that music for the first time in 5 years (Missing Identity was the last time.)
- The title card is written in Forever Glue.
- This is the seventh time SpongeBob gets a black eye, the first was No Weenies Allowed, the second was Krabby Land, the third and fourth was Blackened Sponge, The fifth was Gullible Pants and the sixth was Sand Castles in the Sand.
- If you look closely, When SpongeBob is taking off the wringer, it shaves his 5:00 shadow.
- For the fourth time SpongeBob was naked with no shoes.
- This is the seventh time Mr. Krabs kicked SpongeBob out of work. The first was "Suds", the second was "Missing Identity," the third was "SquidBob TentaclePants", the fourth was "Bummer Vacation" the fifth What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" and the sixth was "Not Normal".
- SpongeBob's wringer was shown on Blackened Sponge, Truth or Square, and Suds.
- This is the third time Spongebob takes a shower in the morning. The first was The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie and the second was Picture Day .
- In this episode, it is revealed that SpongeBob can wash his brain with a bar of soap because of his holes.
- It is also revealed that Patrick's body has various pockets for tools.
- This is the third time SpongeBob makes Krabby Patties in a different way. The first two were "SquidBob TentaclePants" and "The Splinter".
- This is the seventh time SpongeBob had an accident. The first was Jellyfishing, the second was No Weenies Allowed, the third was I Had an Accident, the forth was Roller Cowards, the fifth was The Splinter and the sixth was A Life in a Day.
- This is the second time bodily fluids dissolve something seemingly permanent where the forever glue was dissolved by tears. The first was in Wet Painters when the paint was dissolved by saliva.
- Forever Glue is a parody of Super Glue.
- This is a rare moment where Patrick gets what he deserves and SpongeBob gets mad at Patrick.
- In this episode when SpongeBob is seen stuck in the wringer, this is the same scene like in 2012 film Dr. Seuss, The Lorax of a young bird (goose chick) exposed body and headlock in shears.
- here was more than 1 Tom when Spongebob was mad at Patrick at the carnival.
- Tom had white eyes instead of yellow eyes in this episode.
- When Patrick jumps off his rock, the soap on his body disappears when he touches the ground.
- After SpongeBob slips on the soap, it zooms out and the soap is missing.
- Patrick only put glue on one side of the wringer, but throughout the episode, it is on both sides.
- The part of the handle that SpongeBob didn't break off with his tongue is missing after Patrick breaks the wringer off from the floor.
- The worker's hat at the ball toss is temporarily missing.
APM Music Identification
- Unknown Tracks 1 - Title card.
- Unknown Tracks 5 - The beginning.
- Drama Link G - "Stuck forever???"
- Tomfoolery - Squidward teases SpongeBob at the Krusty Krab.
- Dramatic Impact 5 - Squidward's eyes get burned and screams.
- Dramatic Impact - "Squidward!"
- Hawaiian Cocktail - "Oh, an absolute disaster."
- Woe is Me!- "A sad, sad, sad, sad, little bike rack."
- Hawaiian Breeze - "I can do whatever I want."