Notice: this page uses content stolen from Encyclopedia SpongeBobia
|Uh-oh! It looks like this article is Stolen!|
this page uses content stolen from Encyclopedia SpongeBobia.
|Season 7, Episode 136b|
|Air date||March 23, 2010|
|Written by|| Casey Alexander|
A Day Without Tears
One Coarse Meal
- After Krusty Love (Proof: A date is mentioned between Mrs. Puff and Mr. Krabs)
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Squidward Tentacles (silent cameo)
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Mrs. Puff
- Bikini Bottomites
It's the end of the year at Mrs. Puff's Boating School, and SpongeBob tries to give her a note. Then, after trying to avoid the note in any way, Mrs. Puff drives away and accidentally wrecks the Krusty Krab's doors when the note was in Mrs. Puff's eyes, while trying to escape SpongeBob and his note. To pay off the damage she caused, Mrs. Puff works as a cashier while Mr. Krabs gives Squidward a summer off vacation. SpongeBob teaches Mrs. Puff what to do, and disguises himself as Duke (customer) ordering food. He asks for beans on toast and Mrs. Puff tries to write the order in a note, but SpongeBob whispers her to tell Duke they don't serve beans on toast. Then, Mrs. Puff gets annoyed, but a real customer comes to the Krusty Krab then SpongeBob tells that she's doing good. She tries to give the customer a Krabby Patty, but she trips in a barrel and wrecks the Krusty Krab. Mrs. Puff and SpongeBob, somehow, rolled the barrel into the ceiling and both falls down in the ground. She runs away, and rips SpongeBob's note, Mrs. Puff is arrested for this. Mrs. Puff believes that she will never see SpongeBob for many years but she is sent to the prison's Driver's Ed. class. At first she is pleased to be in an easy class until she sees the teacher, who, unfortunately, is SpongeBob! SpongeBob taped the note back together and showed her the true message. He was just trying to tell her that he was becoming a temporary boating school teacher for the summer. Mrs. Puff wants to escape, but is stopped by the police man, and she screams in terror.
- This is the first and only time that Mrs.Puff works at the Krusty Krab.
- On March 22, 2010, this episode was supposed to air after A Day Without Tears, but they showed Rodeo Daze instead. Later, the weeks since then, it was corrected.
- This episode is the fifth episode in which Mrs. Puff goes to prison.
- When Mrs. Puff thinks Mr. Krabs is refering to a date, neither of them remember that they fell in love in Krusty Love. She also forgot that SpongeBob works there.
- Squidward was in Boating School in Boating Buddies, here Mrs. Puff is working at the Krusty Krab.
- In Driven to Tears, SpongeBob litters and is sentenced to jail for a really short time, while this time Mrs. Puff gets sentenced to jail for a more than 6 years.
- Goof: Mrs.Puff says that she is in jail for 2529 days which she claims to be almost four years. However, 2529 days is almost seven years, not four.
- This is the second time a more serious charge is overshadowed by a littering charge. The first time was in Driven to Tears.
- This is the second time SpongeBob's perfectionist standards drive someone to quitting. The first was Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy: when Plankton, disguised as Sandy, fails to place the top bun in the perfect spot (off each time by mere millimeters), he gives up and goes for the formula instead.
- In Imitation Krabs, Plankton's robot destroys the Krusty Krab's door, although, it isn't punished, unlike Mrs. Puff.
- The title card background is similar to Naughty Nautical Neighbors.
- Mrs. Puff gets arrested for littering in this episode, but in the episodes Squid on Strike and Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful, Squidward only gets a ticket for littering.
- When Spongebob talks about the cash register he makes a reference to the rifle scene in full metal jacket.
- Mrs. Puff destroys the front door of the Krusty Krab, but it's miraculously fixed later on in the episode.
- This is the second episode Mrs. Puff goes to jail. The first was Doing Time.
- In this episode, a Krabby Patty only costed a dollar. Back in the episode Imitation Krabs, we learned that Krabby Patties only costed 99 cents on Wednesdays. So it assumed that this episode took place on a Wednesday.
- In the beginning of this episode, Mrs. Puff drove into the Krusty Krab and destoryed the front door and her boat. Oddly near the end of the episode, both Mrs. Puff's boat and the front door of the Krusty Krab were fixed.
- SpongeBob pops up in front of Mrs. Puff, in the car.
- When Mrs. Puff yells SpongeBob the order, there was no bell, however, when SpongeBob tells Mrs. Puff to ring the bell, it just appeared out of nowhere.
- Mr. Krabs said that Mrs. Puff would be working for no pay, but the fact that she has to pay for the broken front door was why she was there in the first place.