|The Inside Job|
|Season 7, Episode 129b|
|Air date||July 19, 2009|
|Written by|| Luke Brookshier|
Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Patrick Star
- Squidward Tentacles
- Karen Plankton
- Krusty Krab Customers
- Gary (in brain form)
Plankton tries to steal the formula, with Karen launching him into Mr. Krabs' brain but goes into SpongeBob's instead which Karen and Plankton didn't know SpongeBob was holding a cardboard of Mr. Krabs. Plankton goes into the optical system to see how to make Krabby Patties, but SpongeBob can't see and uses inedible things to make it. Plankton sees that as useless so he goes to the audio system. Before that SpongeBob thinks he forgot to make the Krabby Patty so he asks Mr. Krabs to tell him the secret recipe again. But by the time he gets in front of Mr. Krabs, Plankton is already using SpongeBob's eardrums. SpongeBob can't hear Mr. Krabs so Mr. Krabs repeats himself, yells, and then uses a megaphone. Plankton doesn't want to hear that so goes to command central: the brain. When he goes inside, he's basically in SpongeBob's pineapple but spagetti-ish and pinkish, so he goes into the library. He looks at SpongeBob's secrets and finds that the formula is in the heart. He slides the vertebrae down there and when he sucks information from SpongeBob's heart, he becomes yellow with lime spots (holes), grows two buck teeth and eight fingers and somehow, brown pants, black shoes, a red tie, and a white shirt are on him. And then he acts like SpongeBob when Karen calls out to him, asking Plankton if he got the secret recipe of the Krabby Patty to which Plankton responds that getting the formula is stealing and Karen somehow brings him home but not before bumping into Patrick. Once accidentally sucking up info from Patrick, he becomes pink, chubby, stubby armed, one-toothed, and wearing the swimming trunks Patrick wears, and forgets the formula. Once Plankton is back at the Chum Bucket, Karen asks him what the formula is and Plankton is acting like an idiot, and he forgot the formula.
- Charivari Clowns - Plankton watches a hamster running on a treadmill on TV.
- Background Blues - A fish takes his son to the Chum Bucket during their tour of the most disgusting places in town.
- Shadow Villain - Karen tells Plankton how to get the formula.
- Danger HQ - "Prepare for launch. Target in range. Launch sequence initiated."
- Armed Attack - Karen launches Plankton toward the Krusty Krab.
- Tympup A - SpongeBob screams after seeing the 'Krabby Patty' he made out of cleaning utensils.
- Drama Link (g) - "Help me, Mr. Krabs! I've forgotten how to make Krabby Patties!"
- International Intrigue - Plankton unplugs SpongeBob's eardrum.
- Finger of Fear - "Enough with these petty carnal senses! If I'm gonna get the Krabby Patty recipe, I'm gonna have to go to command central... the brain!"
- Drama Link (d) - Plankton goes deeper into SpongeBob's brain.
- Moon Walk - Plankton tries to find where SpongeBob keeps his secrets.
- Cell 501 - Plankton finds a note saying that the Krabby Patty recipe is located in the heart.
- Striptease A - "My mouth is watering! My taste buds are tingling!"
- Straight from Heck - "All of the ingredients coming together in perfect harmony! And it's all mine!"
- Drama Link (c) - "Okay, that was weird. Like I was saying, the Krabby Patty recipe is... the delicious sole property of the Krusty Krab."
- Frankenstein's Niece A - Plankton turns into SpongeBob.
- Tales from the Swamp (a) - Plankton turns into Patrick.
- When Squidward reads a magazine after SpongeBob told him that he doesn't care, the magazine that Squidward was reading was House Fancy.
- Second time Plankton gets inside SpongeBob's head. The first time was in the season one episode,Plankton!; however, in this episode, Spongebob’s brain was bigger than it was before.
- We see Plankton transform twice in this episode (into SpongeBob then Patrick)
- It is reveled that Spongebob has a life size cut out of Mr. Krabs.
- When Plankton looks like Patrick, he appears to have an increased weight to show Patrick's slight obesity.
- This is the second time that Plankton tried to ruin the Krusty Krab without anyone noticing him, the first being Banned in Bikini Bottom, when he revealed the secret Krusty Krab to Mrs. Gristlepuss and the entire police force.
- When Patrick walks out of the Krusty Krab, after Karen takes Plankton, Patrick's animation freezes for one second.
- The Chum Bucket and The Krusty Krab are the only places in this episode.
- Spongebob cannot hear if his eardrum isn't plugged in to a wire. However, when Plankton disattached his plunger to his eardrum, Spongebob could hear again despite that his eardrum wasn't plugged in again.
- Goof: Just as Plankton completed his transformation into Spongebob, his eye lashes were missing for a split second.
- This episode could possibly be a reference to the Super Mario Bros. game, "Bowser's Inside Story".