Notice: this page uses content stolen from Encyclopedia SpongeBobia
|Uh-oh! It looks like this article is Stolen!|
this page uses content stolen from Encyclopedia SpongeBobia.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Larry the Lobster
- Electric Eel
- Billy (kid)
- Harold (eyeball irritated by sand)
- Jack (CitizenFish)
At Goo Lagoon, Plankton arrives to turn the beach into the future site of the "Chum Bucket Mega Bucket", and demands everyone to leave the beach. However, due to his tiny size and small voice even his bulldozer is slow, no one listens to him. He concludes that he needs someone big to help clear the sea creatures of the beach for him, and encounters SpongeBob. Plankton decides to trick SpongeBob into being "assertive" in order to get the things that he wants. At first this doesn't work, as SpongeBob is naturally kind and naive. Plankton decides to give up, but SpongeBob promises to prove to him his ability to be assertive. Plankton gives SpongeBob another chance, and this time is successful in teaching him how to be mean. After a series of cruel and rude actions by SpongeBob, such as stealing everyone's hot dogs and popping a volleyball, everyone leaves the beach. Plankton then reveals his true intentions to SpongeBob, making him very upset. SpongeBob defeats Plankton by becoming "aggressively nice" performing kind actions that attract the people back to the beach. Plankton leaves the beach, disgusted by the overwhelming amounts of kindness.
- This is the first out of six episodes (as of Season 6) where Patrick, Squidward, Sandy and Mr. Krabs are all absent. The other five are Mermaidman and Barnacleboy II, No Free Rides, Mrs. Puff, You're Fired,BlackJack, and Nautical Novice.
- The name "Walking Small" is a parody of the film Walking Tall.
- The rhythm of "Steppin' on the Beach" is similar to Jethro Tull's Aqualung.
- In Czech Republic, this episode aired with a Season 3 episode, in 2009.
- This episode aired on Nicktoons Network on October 19, 2006 with a western version of the theme song over the end credits due to being paired with Texas.
- MY LEG: SpongeBob blows sand around with a towel.
- The United Plankton Pictures Inc. logo for this episode strangely has cows mooing due to being paired withTexas.
- The title card music for this episode is the same as "Plankton!".
- This is the first time that Plankton appears without Mr. Krabs, the third being in "Patrick SmartPants" the fourth being in "Krabby Road", the fifth being Single Cell Anniversary, sixth Single Cell Anniversary, seventh That Sinking Feeling, eighth will be Squidward's School for Grown Ups.
- The title card design is similar to that of "Ripped Pants".
- This is the second appearance of SpongeBob's blue bathing shorts, the first being "Ripped Pants".
- This episode is featured on SpongeGuard on Duty (DVD).
- This episode's title card design is used on many time cards in later episodes.
- SpongeBob's stand-up routine is patterned after Jerry Seinfeld. ("What's the deal with...?")
- When Plankton is putting things in his suitcase he puts in a shirt that looks like Charlie Brown's, except it has a red zig-zag.
- 18th time Mr. Krabs doesn't appear.
- 12th time Patrick doesn't appear.
- 7th time Squidward doesn't appear.
- When the girl lying on the beach says, "Do you hear something?", the violet liquid on the nose at the guy at the bottom left side is shaped like Squidward's head.
- This is the only time Plankton is seen on the beach, even though he mentions the beach in "Single Cell Anniversary."
- The eel is seen in a later episode, "Enchanted Tiki Dreams".
- When Plankton packs a suitcase, a doll can be seen that says "Mama." This doll also appears and says "Mama" near the beginning of "Toy Store of Doom."
- When SpongeBob is being "assertively nice", he gives out five kites. At the end of the episode there are only four.
- After Scooter rode with SpongeBob (who was shaped as a surf board) his pants are green. Though when Plankton is seen moping away in public Scooter's pants suddenly turned purple.
- After SpongeBob cleans the girl's ice cream, it is still dirty in a later shot.
- SpongeBob's tan permanently disappears after just one shot with it.
APM music identification
- Seaweed - "Isn't it great to get the things you desire?"
- Gator - "Um, excuse me, sir."
- Chill Out - Title card.
- Gruesome - Plankton drives a bulldozer.
- Static Time - "You'll see! YOU'LL ALL SEE!!!"
- Hilo March - "Steppin’ on the beach! Doo-doo-doo-doo! Steppin’ on the beach! Roo-doo-doo! Steppin’ on the beach! Doo-doo-doo-doo! Steppin’ on the beach! Roo-doo-doo!"
- Hawaiian Breeze - SpongeBob sees Plankton crying.
- The Nightmare Begins (a) - Plankton laughs evilly.
- The Beast Within - #1 "There's the guy who took your ice cream."
- Brutal C - Plankton threatens the eel.
- The Beast Within - #2 - "...when your maniacal?!"
- Hawaiian Link (a) - SpongeBob goes metal detecting on the beach.
- Italian Summer - The blue fish asks SpongeBob if he can borrow his metal detector.
- Hawaiian Flower - Plankton packs a briefcase.
- Cravin' the Big Wave - The citizens of Goo Lagoon sunbathe.
- Brave and Bold - Shot of the hot dog stand.
- Arnold is Back 1 - SpongeBob cuts the kite fliers' kites with his tooth.
- Unpreventable - SpongeBob pops the volleyball.
- Hawaiian Link (b) - "Plankton?"
- House of Horror - "Mega Bucket?"
- Fates - "You used me FOR LAND DEVELOPMENT! That wasn't nice!"
- Missile Disaster - "Only aggressive people conquer the world!"
- Orchestral Effect (f) - "What about aggressively nice people?"
- Vergnügungspark - SpongeBob becomes "aggressively nice".
- Hawaiian Cocktail - "Gee, Plankton, I'm sorry about the Chum Bucket."
- Surfing Crazy - The ending.